Peperiksaan Sebenar SPM Tahun 2013 Lembaga Peperiksaan, Kementerian Pendidikan Malaysia, Putrajaya. Kimia Kertas 1. (Chemistry Paper 1 SPM year 2013. Board of Examination, MOE Malaysia)
What’s being asked? (1st 10 Question)
1. A patient is diagnosed of having cancer. Which isotope is used to treat the patient?
2. What is the meaning of reduction?
3. Alloy of copper is harder than pure copper. Which statement is correct about the alloy?
4. Diagram 1 shows an example of food packaging. Which of the following explains why the plastic packaging pollutes the environment?
5. Metals are extracted from their ores. What is the name of the ores that contain Fe2O3 as the main mineral?
6. What is the function of penicillin?
7. Which cation forms scum with soap?
8. Diagram 2 shows the formation of acid rain in an industrial area. What is gas X?
9. Y is located in the same group as argon in the Periodic Table of Elements. Which of the following are the characteristics of Y?
10. Which statement is correct about fats and oils?
You can click the zoom out button to view multiple pages or for an eagle’s view of many pages. Example.
Quotes : “My mother drew a distinction between achievement and success. She said that ‘achievement is the knowledge that you have studied and worked hard and done the best that is in you. Success is being praised by others, and that’s nice, too, but not as important or satisfying. Always aim for achievement and forget about success.” – Helen Hayes